Skip to main content

Daily scripture and thoughts

By insolence comes nothing but strife, but with those who take advice is wisdom. (Proverbs 13:10 ESV)

Insolence- adjective
1. boldly rude or disrespectful; contemptuously impertinent; insulting: an insolent reply.

How many times in your life have you been bodily rude to someone or disrespectful?

I know one of my triggers, one way my children can set me off is to be disrespectful towards me. Disrespect shows a level of contempt or even disregard to the person who is speaking into you. I believe in my life and actions towards them I have done nothing to deserve that kind of disrespect. Even if I did- how is that fulfilling the commandment to Honor thy father and mother.

Dear ones wisdom is such a gift to be treasured. It is gift of prevention and protection bestowed on you. Why not treasure it? Instead so many resent it.

Proverbs is filled with verses about wisdom and the treasure it is. Read them, meditate and memorize them. For the wisdom being bestow is a gift to guide you!

Solo para la Gloria de Dios
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

My heart song this morning…

Do you know He is for you? Do you know how much He loves you??     Seeking His Face,