Skip to main content

The Enemy-


What happens in the heart of your child that you become their enemy?
What happens to them that they actually believe that you , the person who brought them into this world, cared for them when they were sick, fed them and clothed them; is their enemy?

I know the lies- I have heard them. I lived them for a long time. I had expectations of how my mom was to be and when she did not meet those expectations I had NOTHING NICE TO SAY.

WOW-
Thank you Lord that you can even reveal my own heart to myself.

I have wondered if I am reaping what I have sown in my own life. I know that my son is planting seeds in the heart of his future wife against us, against me. I often ask myself how is she supposed to love us when he is dumping everything on her.  When he can't express himself for himself, he expresses it to her and in turn she is to bind our hearts to us and love us. HOW?
 He has expectations that things are supposed to be the same for him, though he packed his bags, moved out and has excluded us from his life since then.

All of this division is based on HIS expectations towards us, but he decided to turn from the expectations of righteousness we had for him.

I guess this is where the scriptures come alive:

Luke 12
51Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. 52For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

His Word brings division. His Word that so clearly shows that

Titus 3

 10As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, 11knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

What do you do when this person is your son? When he stirs division among the hearts that he should be bringing to Christ as well as to His family?

What do you do when he does not show the example of Christ? When he shows NO HONOR to you or the Lord? When he has spent his lifetime making people believe ill of you? When he has spent his lifetime showing NO loyalty or commitment to His family?

How is his words about us to her honoring to me  or His father? How is he taking counsel and twisting it, honoring?


Isn't one of the commandments Honor thy Father and Mother?

Lord, I so desperately seek Understanding and need you to intervene in my own heart as I struggle with knowing what you have asked me to do, I have done. I struggle with watching as my children turn from the path that you have given us to guide them on. I struggle with understanding how they could say they love the Lord, and slander us with their tongues to others, especially to the ones they so desperately want us to accept. 

Give me strength Lord...


Lord let these Words speak to someones Heart clearly!




Solo para la gloria de Dios
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

My heart song this morning…

Do you know He is for you? Do you know how much He loves you??     Seeking His Face,