Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it) I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question: Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...
What fun! Sounds like you guys love good old-fashioned simple fun! Thanks for sharing! Great week, Angie... thanks for asking! You are so sweet! Have a good lunch today!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Angie xoxo
When Cody was a toddler the Bumble Balls had just come out and my mother and I looked all over 2 states to find one for him and after he opened it on Christmas he put it aside and played with the box all day long!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Michelle
Angie, You asked about our butterfly habitat...actually I'm sure my friend ordered it for us out of a science for kids catalog. I'm not sure which one, but it came with caterpillars and food for them. It was such a cool gift and I just pulled out the screen enclosure for the crysilis I found and taped it to the top of it. Hope that helps. Take care. (btw...you are exactly right...anything can me a toy!!!)
ReplyDelete