Skip to main content

Did you know this?

Hebrews 11:6 (King James Version)


6But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I often think of the times- I did not have faith in the Lord and His abilities to help me through MY BIG problems or issues. But I came to him, asking Him for help, answers and often times direction, obviously never believing that I would actually get an answer. I always had hope, but never truly understanding, that I needed faith more than hope. I needed to know,understand and stand on what the Word said. Believing that 1 John 3:1
1Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

I am a daughter of Christ. If I truly understood that in my heart, to my soul would I ever doubt that HE is working things out? Being a parent myself- I always do what is best for my children. Why wouldn't the Lord?
Why is it so hard to understand- that His actions, decisions, and direction, are better than what I would do. Is it because I can not see Him? I know He is there, I can feel Him, He speaks to me, and through me.


Lord-
I ask that you be with me. I ask that you help me to be strong in faith. Help me to know that you have the answer to all things before I ask. Help me to know that you have placed desires in my heart and you will meet those desires.
I praise you Lord for loving me. I praise you my Father for calling me your own.
In Jesus Name- Amen

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could come visit you too!

    Enjoy the rest of your labor day--I'm off to actually rest for a while!

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

The week...

we arrived here very late in Texas. I spent the next two days unpacking our things, as I packed Samuel's sisters things. It has been a hard week of lifting, moving, and unpacking all alone. The thoughts that ran through my head- was what am I doing here. Why would I come to this place to deal with life alone? To not have a family member be an every day part of my life. Who truly cared about the children and their lives. To come to a place where everyone is so self center- whose lives are focused only on themselves. NOt blessing, not caring, just having the family on holidays. In life I never imagined that I would be spending my life alone- not alone per say without my children, and husband. I mean alone with out my family.(brother and sister, mom, dad) I always thought that I was going to spend all my special and most important moments in life with all of them. I realize that is a fairy tale now. I realize that nothing in life is the way you "want" or "think" i...