Skip to main content

Did you know this?

Hebrews 11:6 (King James Version)


6But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I often think of the times- I did not have faith in the Lord and His abilities to help me through MY BIG problems or issues. But I came to him, asking Him for help, answers and often times direction, obviously never believing that I would actually get an answer. I always had hope, but never truly understanding, that I needed faith more than hope. I needed to know,understand and stand on what the Word said. Believing that 1 John 3:1
1Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

I am a daughter of Christ. If I truly understood that in my heart, to my soul would I ever doubt that HE is working things out? Being a parent myself- I always do what is best for my children. Why wouldn't the Lord?
Why is it so hard to understand- that His actions, decisions, and direction, are better than what I would do. Is it because I can not see Him? I know He is there, I can feel Him, He speaks to me, and through me.


Lord-
I ask that you be with me. I ask that you help me to be strong in faith. Help me to know that you have the answer to all things before I ask. Help me to know that you have placed desires in my heart and you will meet those desires.
I praise you Lord for loving me. I praise you my Father for calling me your own.
In Jesus Name- Amen

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could come visit you too!

    Enjoy the rest of your labor day--I'm off to actually rest for a while!

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

with a heavy heart

It is with a heavy heart that I am posting this blog. I will not be able to go to San Antonio. I wanted this so bad, that I guess I was forcing the issue. I can not go, knowing it would put a financial strain on my family. Schooling has to be a priority. The children books needed to be purchased, which had to take precedent over my desire to be part of the Fiesta in San Antonio. It grieves me deeply because I was praying, hoping to find a sister in Christ there. One that lived here in Houston, so we could develope a much needed friendship. I guess it was just not my time. Have fun Siestas! I hope we get another chance to meet!! May the Lord be with you!

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the